Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF:)

Just as I was arriving home from my Friday band rehersal, my parents were pulling out. Guess where they were going? Their Friday night date:) Every night without fail. Tonight, like always, my daddie asked my mommie if she would like to go out to dinner with him and where she would like to eat. They say that they switch every weekend who chooses the restaurant, however, my father has confided in me something quite different. He says, the trick is to "suggest" something. Then she'll say, "hmm...maybe...Mexican sounds good!" And to proceed from there. Just like the beginnnig of a romantic relationship, the man continues to woo the woman. :) So cute. I'm jealous. Anyways, on that note, I am leaving to go share dinner with my boyfriend and his family. I can't wait:). Everyone loves Panda Express. :)

1 comment: