Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently

"Stop the Machine" Jack Kerouac On The Road

"Proud people breed sad sorrow for themselves." Emily Bronte Wuthering Heights

"Unfortuneatly, it was a heap of dead rabbits." Emily Bronte Wuthering Heights

I really enjoyed these sentences....I read them now and still laugh a little, you know? I just giggle. Especially Jack Kerouac....Stop the Machine. What machine? They really never say! That also just makes me smile. :) All the quotes that really stuck with me were the funny ones...except the "sad sorrow" quote...that just kinda rung true with me. All the people that bother me in life are proud..and they will lead sad lives. That brings me a little bit of joy. :) 

Books Read This Week:

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Pages Read this Week: 100 pages
Pages Read this Semester: 681 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment