Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently...

Books I have Read this Week:

All Grown Up by Sam Jones

Total Pages Read this Week: 112 pages

Sentences of the Week:

1. "Fair is foul, and foul is fair." - MacBeth

2. "Don't scream." - Lord of the Flies

3. "He turned away to give them time to pull themselves together; and waited, allowing his eyes to rest on the trim cruiser in the distance." - Lord of the Flies

My sentences this week were honestly a little difficult to find. My favorite one (obviously number one) was just because it was kinda cool...I don't know how to describe it. That's pretty bad, I think. Really? I think that's common with me. I like something but I really can't tell anyone why. That gets to be pretty hard in AP Literature and stuff. I liked #2 because of how it was written in the novel. It had it's own line.
Don't scream.
It was pretty intense. Especially when you are reading the part of Lord of the Flies it is in. So. Intense. And #3 is the final sentence in Lord of the Flies. It is talking about how all of these children are crying from shock as they are brought away from the island and the captain of the ship just kinda is indifferent to it. Made me a little mad. But I thought it was pretty cool....just the way it was written. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment