Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Good Author!

Ah! I was reading Wuthering Heights last night and I came upon a really cool realization. I was just thinking about what really makes an author a good author and I think I really figured it out. When I was reading Emily Bronte mentioned something about how this young boy was able to fall asleep even though others in the room were not sleeping. I just think that was such a unique idea....at least to write about. But, it happens all the time in life. People love to know others around them are asleep. When an author incorporates something so normal into a classic work of fiction, one can't help but really stop and think about it. Wow. It really was a special kinda moment for me, just because I was almost asleep. It just connected with me very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment