Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

I have noticed this year that I tend to find the human factor in each novel. I like to know what each novel means in laymen terms. In my head, I turn almost every novel I read into a chat between to friends with the dorky "like" and awesomeness. It's hard to explain...but like...I try to make it an entertaining story to tell. That's what I have started to gain out of novels this semester.

The novel that was the most difficult for me to read was On the Road.  It was a difficult novel for me. The wording was a little heavy but even more, the theme was almost too intense for me! I feel as if I need to experience more of life to really understand it.

My goals for next quarter is to do more reading. This quarter was heavily monopolized by marching band...but given two weeks and it will no longer matter because the season will officially be over and I can return to making reading a daily occurence. My brain will love that:). My books will too:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment