Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Calm Before the Storm...

It's the FINAL week...isn't that a little weird? I'm starting to make plans for next week...and I can make them anytime I want. I HAVE that time to make plans...that's so confusing for me. It's like LC last night...when he got back from drum corp he had the hardest time MAKING DECISIONS. What am I going to do? I don't have anyone telling me where to go, what to do, when to do it....AH. Going home and having five hours of free time?!? (And that's if I'm in bed by eight!) That's insane...I hope I can make time to read:) That would be really awesome. Well, tomorrow I am heading to Towles middle school. I am a member of the LEAD program and we are going into middle schools to give mini-leadership seminars. I'm a little nervous about what to wear...because I need to dress up for band that day anyways...(last day of school before State competition!) ...but I don't want to look like I'm overdressed. Not to mention, it has to be something I can go to band practice in....sigh...tomorrow is going to be crazy..and today is just the calm before the storm. And here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment