Tuesday, October 11, 2011

An Arguement

You know you really enjoy a book when you can argue about it with a friend. Today during math a friend and I were talking about an essay we had to write in class....sad...but we were both like, YEAH! :) I used Wuthering Heights too! We both just couldn't write about Lord of the Flies! But we started arguing about Mr. Heathcliff and Mr. Linton...and Catherine. Oh Catherine. We both hate her. Wanna slap her or something, you know? Oh joy....Catherine's thoughts in simple words: "I don't like the way things are going for me! I'm going to thow a fit and get what I want" so, she deserves to be slapped. But, she's all like, " I love Mr. Heathcliff! And I'm like, grossss...." I don't really like either Mr. Linton or Mr. Heathcliff but Mr. Linton is obviously the better choice. He doesn't hang dogs for fun, so that's an automatic plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment