Friday, October 21, 2011

Currently

Even though she uses a high language it has at the same time a hamonious and sweet sound to it. - UNDERWATER

McCandless and his quest to alaska. The words on the pages create a  language of denotative tone and sound almost journalistic as if I was reading a two hundred page newpapers article. -TheyCallMeFreshMoney

It is blunt and straight forward.  - Wolf Spot

First, giving a well painted vignette,  then introducing the main character, not directly though, simply through descriptive language with great indirectness. - For Lack of A Better Name

The tone is connotative because it has an emotional feel to it and it describes the poetic and lyrical emotions of young love. - T-Rex

I think Wolf Spot is my favorite becuase it is blunt and straight foward:) hahah:)

Books I read this week:

Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card

Pages I have read this week: 79 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment